Ports in Shenzhen
Add: South of Shenzhen Railway station
Huanggang Checkpoint — Lok Ma Chau
Add: Southern end of Huanggang Road
open 24 hours
Add: Wenjing Road South
Add: Shatoujiao, Yantian District
Hongkong–Shekou port Intervals: Minutes
Macao–Shekou port Minutes
Zhuhai –Shekou port Minutes
Haikou–Shekou port Hours
Hongkong Airport–Shekou port Minutes
Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport is located at the western part of the city. There are more than 200 flights land in Shenzhen daily from all over the world.
Tel: 0755-23456789 –Service center
Tel: 0755-87772000 –Ticket hotline
Shenzhen Railway Station
Add: No.1, Jianshe Road, Luohu District.
Tel: 0755-95105160 –Train ticket booking
Shenzhen Metro/Shenzhen Subway
Shenzhen Metro opened in December, 2004, currently has 2 lines, line 1 and line 4, 21.8 km of total trackage in operation. Both existing lines are undergoing expansion and there are three new lines are under construction which are supposed to complete at the end of 2010 or early 2011. The network will reach a total length of 177 km by then. In my opinion it is the most convenient and easy to understand method of transport around the Shenzhen city so far.
Metro Line 1: Between Shen Da and Luohu.
- Shen Da(Shenzhen University):
Gao Xin Yuan (High tech Park科技园):
Bai Shi Zhou:
Shi Jie Zhi Chuan(Window of the World):
Hua Qiao Cheng(Overseas Chinese Town):
Qian Cheng Dong(Overseas Chinese Town East):
Zhu Zi Lin–Che Gong Miao:
Xiang Mi Hu(Honey Lake):
Gou Wu Gong Yuan(Shopping Park, Coco Park):
Hui Zhan Zhong Xin(Exhibition Centre, Interchange for Metro Line 4) :
Gang Xia–Hua Qiang Lu(Hua Qian Bei Electronics Centre):
Ke Xue Guan(Science Museum, Citic City Plaza, there is an international Bar street):
Da Ju Yuan(Grand Theater, Di wang mansion, MixC) :
Lao Jie(Dongmen, Dongmen shopping area):
Guo Mao(Kingglory Plaza here):
Luo hu(Lu hu Railway station, Luohu Checkpoint)
Metro Line 4: Shaoniangong – Futiankouan.
- Shao Nian Gong
Shi Min Zhong Xin(Civic Center)
Hui Zhan Zhong Xin(exhibition center, you can change to metro line 1 in this stop)
Fu Tian Kou An(can transfer to Lok Ma Chau, HK)
Metro Tickets/Subway Tickets
Metro fares can be paid for with single-ride tokens, multiple-ride Shenzhen Metro TransCards/
Shenzhen Tong cards or weekly passes.
How to purchase metro tickets/tokens?
–You can use the auto ticket machines in every metro station or go to the information counter for assistance. To exit the station, you will need to deposit the token in the slot at the exit gate.
You can call a taxi by waving hang,but don’t do it in prohibited areas. There are three kinds taxis identified by different colors:red,yellow and grenen. Red taxi can run long distance;the yellow ones can only operate in the special economic zone;and the green ones can only operate outside the special economic zone.
Remember to keep your invoice, in case you leave any thing aboard, the invoice can help you find the taxi driver.
Taxi Reservation Tel:
Taxi rate in Shenzhen:
RMB: 12.5within 3 km
- Hospitals in Shenzhen Shenzhen Hospitals...
- Bank of China Shenzhen Network Bank of China Shenzhen Network, Bank of China ATMs in Shenzhen, Bank of China Shenzhen Branches....
- FERRY FROM Hong Kong International Airport(HKIA) to Shenzhen Travellers can easily travel from Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) to Shenzhen by ferry. Hong Kong International Airport and Shenzhen Ferry Transfer SkyPier at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) provides speedy ferry service for transit passengers*, making HKIA a truly...
- classical travel route in Shenzhen One or Two- day -Tour in Shenzhen recommended travel route in Shenzhen A: Futian-Yantian-Nanshan Feature: beach, seashore, seafood, theme park, traditional culture, night life Lotus Hill Park–overlook shenzhen downtown, Deng Xiaoping statue is at the top of the hill. Diwang...